Sunset Home was built by the two Bonners Ferry congregations of the Church of God in Christ, Mennonite and opened it’s doors on February 25, 2013. We are a not-for-profit assisted living home with a total occupancy of 16. A seven member Board of Directors is responsible for the operation of our home. We are licensed as an Idaho Medicaid provider.
“Because life matters, we care.”
- Caring staff with the time to listen
- Staff that are passionate about respect, dignity, privacy, and quality of life
- We specialize in providing an assisted living that not only has caregivers to help with activities of daily living but also has more on site hours from licensed nurses (RN / LPN) than typically is to be found in most assisted livings
- We strive to make all residents feel at home among us.
- Respect for all religions practiced by staff
- 4 apartments with outside entrance to a secure courtyard
- Depending on which direction your apartment faces, views may consist of schoolchildren playing softball or sledding, wildlife such as deer and turkeys, and/or a view out to the highway.
- kitchen centrally located
- old fashioned, good homestyle cooking