Sunset Home was built by the two Bonners Ferry congregations of the Church of God in Christ, Mennonite and opened it’s doors on February 25, 2013. We are a not-for-profit assisted living home with a total occupancy of 16. A seven member Board of Directors is responsible for the operation of our home. We are licensed as an Idaho Medicaid provider.
“Bringing Simplicity and Meaning to Your Life as You Age”
- Caring staff with the time to listen
- Staff that are passionate about respect, dignity, privacy, and quality of life
- More on-site hours from licensed nurses (RN / LPN) than is to be found in most assisted livings
- We strive to make all residents feel at home among us.
- Respect for all religions practiced by staff
- 4 apartments with outside entrance to a secure courtyard
- Depending on which direction your apartment faces, views may consist of schoolchildren playing softball or sledding, wildlife such as deer and turkeys, and/or a view out to the highway.
- kitchen centrally located
- old fashioned, good homestyle cooking